Skip to main content

Just a thought...



I want to share a thought….
                It does not matter what happened to you.
                What matters is what you get from it.
Which something really did happened to me…
There’s a saying 
‘If you think that you are the best in what you do, there is actually someone that is better than you. If you think that you have the worst life on earth, there is always someone who has worse than you’
So we should be moderate, in everything. Why do I say this??? Mmmmm…  When we think we are the best, we won’t accept someone elses' ideas. We don’t even bother to learn, go to course, search for new methods and whatever is necessary to improve what we already know which is definitely not right because we urged to learn and gain more than what we already know now. Don’t you know that, when we learn more, the dumber we become? What we know is actually only a drop of an ocean. So, how can we get ourselves stuck on the same stair for a long time?  We should improve because the world is changing in every way. And it is definitely important that you learn new things since the new wave of working and thinking are spreading and yet you, still at the corner in your own world, don’t even bother to wake up and ask. To keep still and doing nothing, is not good for you. You have to stand up and throw away the ‘I am the very best and nobody is better than me’ attitude which actually isolates you from others who are improving,who keep on moving up and excelling. Besides you don’t even realize that your friends are actually much better than you even in the few years you have been friends. How can we get acknowledgement when we are not performing well in what we do while others are doing better than us? I am writing this so that I won’t be this pitiful person who doesn't want to change. And I also hope that you also will change and be ready for  change in any area of your life and work. When we are a moderate person, I am not that good and I am not that bad, thus I need to keep improving so that I will do better in the future. Everybody deserves more.
Just a thought…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

look alike????

3 babies and 3 different times....  azraei' yang pasti yg pakai baju hitam tuh... yg lagi dua org tuh... hehehe.. rahsia... we called this pic 3A's..he (not azraei' of course) gave the name... but it does sound interesting..i guess.??looking at the pic... we wondering... who does azraei' look alike... the top pic or below???? BITAU EH....   PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW EH... mmm... alang2 tertulis nih... nk komen pasal piala thomas... esok petang.. Malaysia lwn China utk kelayakan final... i really hope so all of them will perform 110%...  especially our second double and third single... still hurt with the comment 'fizikal sy ok... xberapa penat..hope esok leh perform lebih baik.' sdgkan lawan kiter berjuang habis-habisan... sampai basah2 bj... dier boleh ckp sy xberapa penat...it's my opinion ok... i hurt much watching him playing... even my father in law spi nk darah tinggi tgk dier main... really hope so dier xulang lg kesilapan tidak all out semasa ma...

Blessed and syukur...

After quite some time, this blog turned silent. The busy me forget to spend a little time to look back and review.  Its 2016, and its June. My life has turned great. Everything that happened in life is sweet even though there are some that are bitter but it turned sweet. I learnt to accept life as it is and turned the bitter thing to sweet. I managed my time better even though it did turn upside down few times. Chaotic, but that's how I learnt to cope. Its tiring but its fun. Its turned you into someone better. The boys have grown a year older and wiser. Not a single word of complaint even if I didn't cook. Not even a single complaint even when they were scolded. Not a wining when I was too busy doing my work. It made me think, to be a better mother and treat them better. They treat me so nicely and how can I not? How am I not blessed from this?  Others obstacles are harder and tougher than me. There are those who are fighting cancer, there are some with financial crisi...

Learning to Write..

  Suddenly, there are some parts of me that urge me to write. And I have been searching for the topic which somehow still on search. Therefore, after seven years of halt, today, decided to write again. As the drawn path on the sand showing no end, that's today represent my gratitude  for all the fruits that I sowed today. Today, my morning goes smooth and slow, which gave me calmness and steadiness. My children had grown into fine big boys. They manage to go through the morning with less mummy's voice today. We are able to do the routines with less struggle and shouting. Showing my children had grown and understand their task in every early mornings. Hopefully today will end well too as it's not yet noon now. As today is still has few hours left, there are many things that I should sort out as my work and pending tasks that are not yet done. As hence, going to move to that unfinish task with the hope I will find the topic to share with you.