Skip to main content

How You Sort Your Mind?

Get Image from Google Search 

Let’s try using purple today.

There are times when suddenly your mind gets cloudy and foggy. Suddenly, everything is blurry and we start to forget what we did a second ago. To handle the mind these days are pretty much a challenge for me. I read a lot of quotes and notes to actually find the best way for myself. 

Writing in English again today. Need to practice my English skills so that I will be able to maximize its usage as I am an English teacher. Do not sleep on this ok?

And finally get something to write..

Started a new routine. Already three weeks. Decided to create that new routine after a lot of blunder and ineffective days as my to do list getting longer and longer also the mood got in more swing. Found myself responded to too many irrelevant matters and wrong words usage. Even this post, a month already passed that I get back to it only today.

The best routine that helps me to go through the day more effective?

##First##
Spend 15 minutes on arranging my tasks for the day

I thought plan my day and write it as unproductive which makes me straightly start my work without planning. The task is done BUT the task is done better when I plan and write the plan. To be honest, started this new routine after I began writing in this blog again.

##Second##
Exercise for at least 20 minutes everyday

This is so much new to me. I never did exercise everyday, it's almost monthly or yearly event. However, since I have been exercising; which I choose dance aerobic as I don't fancy walk or jog and dancing is my preferences, I found my mood swing has become tolerable and hardly lost my temper.

##Third##
Do not reply directly to any questions. Take 3 seconds to think and respond

Found this tip very helpful in the way me responding and also can picture myself when I responded without thinking which I found it ugly. 


Me, is a religious person. Therefore, there's definitely one more thing that I put in my routine.

Which is recite the Quran with the short verses at least. This always put my mind at ease.

Done for today's sharing. 

Sharing as I found this helpful for me. Try the tips and hope it will benefit you too!!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

look alike????

3 babies and 3 different times....  azraei' yang pasti yg pakai baju hitam tuh... yg lagi dua org tuh... hehehe.. rahsia... we called this pic 3A's..he (not azraei' of course) gave the name... but it does sound interesting..i guess.??looking at the pic... we wondering... who does azraei' look alike... the top pic or below???? BITAU EH....   PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW EH... mmm... alang2 tertulis nih... nk komen pasal piala thomas... esok petang.. Malaysia lwn China utk kelayakan final... i really hope so all of them will perform 110%...  especially our second double and third single... still hurt with the comment 'fizikal sy ok... xberapa penat..hope esok leh perform lebih baik.' sdgkan lawan kiter berjuang habis-habisan... sampai basah2 bj... dier boleh ckp sy xberapa penat...it's my opinion ok... i hurt much watching him playing... even my father in law spi nk darah tinggi tgk dier main... really hope so dier xulang lg kesilapan tidak all out semasa ma...

Blessed and syukur...

After quite some time, this blog turned silent. The busy me forget to spend a little time to look back and review.  Its 2016, and its June. My life has turned great. Everything that happened in life is sweet even though there are some that are bitter but it turned sweet. I learnt to accept life as it is and turned the bitter thing to sweet. I managed my time better even though it did turn upside down few times. Chaotic, but that's how I learnt to cope. Its tiring but its fun. Its turned you into someone better. The boys have grown a year older and wiser. Not a single word of complaint even if I didn't cook. Not even a single complaint even when they were scolded. Not a wining when I was too busy doing my work. It made me think, to be a better mother and treat them better. They treat me so nicely and how can I not? How am I not blessed from this?  Others obstacles are harder and tougher than me. There are those who are fighting cancer, there are some with financial crisi...

becoming eight months....

with his cousin aisyah dalili... at my mydin kota seri emas... sorang pki bj hijau... sorg pki bj merah... hehehe... azraei' dgn kolar bj terbuka.... xnampak garang pn... aisyah 10bln.. azraei' 7bln stgh... two chubby cheeks he has.... azraei' dgn anak kawan.. irene eriesya... kami jejalan di putrajaya... he did not like the grass... it has needle type leaves... he cried for help actually... poor azraei... two pics only...he wore a new t-shirt with size of 4.. and it fit him well... is he gained to fast??? azraei' at home... wearing a new t-shirt and shorts... it quite small so i decided to put it on him while it still fit... because it is nice...  we went to Taman Jaya Park.... ala... yg kat sebelah padang MBPJ tu... saje je bawak jejalan... bagila dier main swing... he liked it... maklumla mak dier xpernah ajar dier buai tuk tdo...  as usual.... the info on his abilities when he is reaching 8 months...  his weight... puzzled... but it is increas...