Skip to main content

movie night

Yesterday.. 24th August was me and my husband's movie night. He gave me the chance to pick a movie (because usually he will pick a movie for us to watch) and he even let me chose a korean movie; the one that he dislikes. He put a lot of chacteristics for the movie that we will watched that night. So, I went through the glossary of the movies that the web has (cause we streamed the movie) and got interest of this story.. I just prayed that he will likes it (since I know how much he actually hates it) Then, we watched a movie titled 'Ode to My Father'. It was an awesome movie. I didn' t even close my eyes. And my husband (who actually planned to sleep while watching it) enjoyed the movie so much and watched it with me till it ended. He able to watch a 2 hours movie without closing his eyes. Which proved that the movie was awesome cause someone who hates it watched it..

The guilt.. the longing.. the burden.. the spirit of living after a war and lost two members of the family shown in the movie.. the happiness and sorrow really kept u glued to the screen. I even cried.. #odetomyfather.. watch this.. it worth.. and what's worth more is to watch it with the person that u love..



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

look alike????

3 babies and 3 different times....  azraei' yang pasti yg pakai baju hitam tuh... yg lagi dua org tuh... hehehe.. rahsia... we called this pic 3A's..he (not azraei' of course) gave the name... but it does sound interesting..i guess.??looking at the pic... we wondering... who does azraei' look alike... the top pic or below???? BITAU EH....   PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW EH... mmm... alang2 tertulis nih... nk komen pasal piala thomas... esok petang.. Malaysia lwn China utk kelayakan final... i really hope so all of them will perform 110%...  especially our second double and third single... still hurt with the comment 'fizikal sy ok... xberapa penat..hope esok leh perform lebih baik.' sdgkan lawan kiter berjuang habis-habisan... sampai basah2 bj... dier boleh ckp sy xberapa penat...it's my opinion ok... i hurt much watching him playing... even my father in law spi nk darah tinggi tgk dier main... really hope so dier xulang lg kesilapan tidak all out semasa ma...

Blessed and syukur...

After quite some time, this blog turned silent. The busy me forget to spend a little time to look back and review.  Its 2016, and its June. My life has turned great. Everything that happened in life is sweet even though there are some that are bitter but it turned sweet. I learnt to accept life as it is and turned the bitter thing to sweet. I managed my time better even though it did turn upside down few times. Chaotic, but that's how I learnt to cope. Its tiring but its fun. Its turned you into someone better. The boys have grown a year older and wiser. Not a single word of complaint even if I didn't cook. Not even a single complaint even when they were scolded. Not a wining when I was too busy doing my work. It made me think, to be a better mother and treat them better. They treat me so nicely and how can I not? How am I not blessed from this?  Others obstacles are harder and tougher than me. There are those who are fighting cancer, there are some with financial crisi...

becoming eight months....

with his cousin aisyah dalili... at my mydin kota seri emas... sorang pki bj hijau... sorg pki bj merah... hehehe... azraei' dgn kolar bj terbuka.... xnampak garang pn... aisyah 10bln.. azraei' 7bln stgh... two chubby cheeks he has.... azraei' dgn anak kawan.. irene eriesya... kami jejalan di putrajaya... he did not like the grass... it has needle type leaves... he cried for help actually... poor azraei... two pics only...he wore a new t-shirt with size of 4.. and it fit him well... is he gained to fast??? azraei' at home... wearing a new t-shirt and shorts... it quite small so i decided to put it on him while it still fit... because it is nice...  we went to Taman Jaya Park.... ala... yg kat sebelah padang MBPJ tu... saje je bawak jejalan... bagila dier main swing... he liked it... maklumla mak dier xpernah ajar dier buai tuk tdo...  as usual.... the info on his abilities when he is reaching 8 months...  his weight... puzzled... but it is increas...