Skip to main content

Sharing....

Spent 90 days at home since last year school break. The first 45 days, I finished up the unfinished task and prepared for the next term and the last 45 days for the maternity leave and still have 45 more days to go. My abstinence period has ended today thus I had create a list for the things that I want to do at home and also the list of task that need to be done when I finish my leave later.It will begin tomorrow however I won't tell cause it is a secret.

My new born baby boy was borned on the 2nd January 2013 at 0118hrs. 78 minutes late from new year. It was an unforgettable moment and totally different situation from his big brother.


On the 1st day; his size was;
Weight : 2.825 kg
Height : 48cm
Abilities : Defecated during labour, thus we were discharged at 1400 hrs on 2nd January, cry and sleep

He is now 45 days old. The check up went well and he gained a lot in size. During the 34 days old (cause that is the day he went to the clinic);
His size was;
 Height : 53cm
Weight : 4.0 kg
Abilities : Respond to light and loud sounds, look at the person near him especially during BF

My first boy; he is happy and love to play with his brother. Even though he shows some attitude lately, I know that he is actually adapting to the situation that he is now a big brother.  And his mother and father are busy handling his brother rather than him. Thus, we need to be smart and deal with that situation so then he won't feel lonely. To cope with that, we spent time with him when his brother is sleeping mostly in the night.
Most important is, he knows when he can play with his mother. So every time his brother is sleeping, he will make sure I focus on him and not anything else.

Life... It is like a dream. I just don't believe what had happen to me. My sister used to say, "Macam  main main je kan?" Only Allah knows what will happen next and we only pray for the best. 

Comments

  1. abstinence? i think you meant confinement

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah.. I was looking for the word that day. Thank you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. both sons look alike they seem

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

look alike????

3 babies and 3 different times....  azraei' yang pasti yg pakai baju hitam tuh... yg lagi dua org tuh... hehehe.. rahsia... we called this pic 3A's..he (not azraei' of course) gave the name... but it does sound interesting..i guess.??looking at the pic... we wondering... who does azraei' look alike... the top pic or below???? BITAU EH....   PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW EH... mmm... alang2 tertulis nih... nk komen pasal piala thomas... esok petang.. Malaysia lwn China utk kelayakan final... i really hope so all of them will perform 110%...  especially our second double and third single... still hurt with the comment 'fizikal sy ok... xberapa penat..hope esok leh perform lebih baik.' sdgkan lawan kiter berjuang habis-habisan... sampai basah2 bj... dier boleh ckp sy xberapa penat...it's my opinion ok... i hurt much watching him playing... even my father in law spi nk darah tinggi tgk dier main... really hope so dier xulang lg kesilapan tidak all out semasa ma...

Blessed and syukur...

After quite some time, this blog turned silent. The busy me forget to spend a little time to look back and review.  Its 2016, and its June. My life has turned great. Everything that happened in life is sweet even though there are some that are bitter but it turned sweet. I learnt to accept life as it is and turned the bitter thing to sweet. I managed my time better even though it did turn upside down few times. Chaotic, but that's how I learnt to cope. Its tiring but its fun. Its turned you into someone better. The boys have grown a year older and wiser. Not a single word of complaint even if I didn't cook. Not even a single complaint even when they were scolded. Not a wining when I was too busy doing my work. It made me think, to be a better mother and treat them better. They treat me so nicely and how can I not? How am I not blessed from this?  Others obstacles are harder and tougher than me. There are those who are fighting cancer, there are some with financial crisi...

Learning to Write..

  Suddenly, there are some parts of me that urge me to write. And I have been searching for the topic which somehow still on search. Therefore, after seven years of halt, today, decided to write again. As the drawn path on the sand showing no end, that's today represent my gratitude  for all the fruits that I sowed today. Today, my morning goes smooth and slow, which gave me calmness and steadiness. My children had grown into fine big boys. They manage to go through the morning with less mummy's voice today. We are able to do the routines with less struggle and shouting. Showing my children had grown and understand their task in every early mornings. Hopefully today will end well too as it's not yet noon now. As today is still has few hours left, there are many things that I should sort out as my work and pending tasks that are not yet done. As hence, going to move to that unfinish task with the hope I will find the topic to share with you.