Skip to main content

As time goes by...

As time goes by, everyone is a year older. As time goes by, the number of family members increased. As time goes by, the price of goods are going up. As time goes by, everything that we see is changing in many different ways. And as time goes by, and when I look at my child, I will think, what is going to happen to us later? As time goes by, will we ever realized that there are a lot that we have lost along the way now?

As a teacher, I couldn't stop thinking of the future education system that my children will face.
They are talking on revising the education system again. Did they ever think to revise on the facilities in education itself? Didn't they know that the numbers of schools are actually do not meet the demands now? Didn't they know that most of the schools in the city are now lacking the number of classes? Our children is surviving in the class just to get teacher's attention cause they are 45 of them in the class. They are struggling just to survive the situation. I, as a teacher, do not want my children to face that. I want them to be in the class at least 25 and not exceeded 30 pupils in it. That is the conducive place for them to learn. Our numbers of schools are less than the number of students now. Malaysia is growing. The numbers of residential are increasing and the numbers of school must get along with it. I'm tired of watching my pupils survived in class as much as I, the teacher, survived to give them the best that I could. Two eyes taking care over 30 pupils definitely much better than the two eyes taking care over 45 pupils.

As the numbers of residential increase, the numbers of school should also increase, and definitely, the numbers of teacher must also increase. Long term plan, or short term plan, it still need to be done. When I think about this, I will remember what we had learn in Geography, a good place to live is a place where we are close to the facilities which are school, mosque or temple, community hall, bus station or bus stop and shops and anything that will make us comfortable to stay without worries. But as they plan and build a residential area, most of the facilities (especially school) are not on the list and shop outlets are a must cause that will help them increase the profit margin. Sad and disappointed. That is how I feel. To change this, I need to be the minister first which is definitely won't happen. Complaints and suggests are all that I can do now cause we are a democratic country, a place where they allow ideas to be heard out. Don't we?

Comments

  1. salam. what i want to share here is an experience o learning in Japan. in a typical japanese classroom, there'd be about 40 students. what's amazing about these kids are they are obedient during learning process, unlike malaysian children. perhaps the government should encourage family to bond better so children will listen to adults in the family and in turn listen to adults in school, alongside increasing and improving educational facilities

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blessed and syukur...

After quite some time, this blog turned silent. The busy me forget to spend a little time to look back and review.  Its 2016, and its June. My life has turned great. Everything that happened in life is sweet even though there are some that are bitter but it turned sweet. I learnt to accept life as it is and turned the bitter thing to sweet. I managed my time better even though it did turn upside down few times. Chaotic, but that's how I learnt to cope. Its tiring but its fun. Its turned you into someone better. The boys have grown a year older and wiser. Not a single word of complaint even if I didn't cook. Not even a single complaint even when they were scolded. Not a wining when I was too busy doing my work. It made me think, to be a better mother and treat them better. They treat me so nicely and how can I not? How am I not blessed from this?  Others obstacles are harder and tougher than me. There are those who are fighting cancer, there are some with financial crisi...

look alike????

3 babies and 3 different times....  azraei' yang pasti yg pakai baju hitam tuh... yg lagi dua org tuh... hehehe.. rahsia... we called this pic 3A's..he (not azraei' of course) gave the name... but it does sound interesting..i guess.??looking at the pic... we wondering... who does azraei' look alike... the top pic or below???? BITAU EH....   PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW EH... mmm... alang2 tertulis nih... nk komen pasal piala thomas... esok petang.. Malaysia lwn China utk kelayakan final... i really hope so all of them will perform 110%...  especially our second double and third single... still hurt with the comment 'fizikal sy ok... xberapa penat..hope esok leh perform lebih baik.' sdgkan lawan kiter berjuang habis-habisan... sampai basah2 bj... dier boleh ckp sy xberapa penat...it's my opinion ok... i hurt much watching him playing... even my father in law spi nk darah tinggi tgk dier main... really hope so dier xulang lg kesilapan tidak all out semasa ma...

There were days...

 Going through the day without plans always make me stuck. I will not be able to decide what to do, what to clear, what to finish and even when to do it. How can I even decide when, when there is none? Which makes the procrastination blocking me the whole day.  Hours have gone and I am still rearranging what is the plan.  There were days like this sometimes, and me.. definitely need more time to manage. Wishing this procrastination will end soon. That one thing just came up, therefore, let's just go through that first thing that came to the mind. Nevertheless the plans, the day will still end without plans even when it is not in the most efficient way.