Skip to main content

rindu anak nih....

candid... n dapat gamba candid yg cute nih... 

skarang tgh free... n xde mood lg nk mule tande buku... nk kemaskan meja pn lum ade idea lg... keje byk jugak nih... tapi xpe... esok lak susun... kl x nnt esok xtau nk watpe kt sekolah... hehe... gambar ketawe dier yg cute nih... tercandid semasa tgh mainmain dengan azraei kt umah... blur ckit sbb.. camera xde pixel punyer... 

skarang dgn nenek kt kg... xde ingat pn kat mak dier... dier seronokla tu duk kt kg... sejuk.. hari2 leh tgk tanah... hr2 leh jln kt lua umah... mane nak dpt sume tuh kt umah dier kt pj nih... mmmm... bile br leh dapat jumpe nih.. mmm... xsabar nk balik jumpe anak nih...
 

Comments

  1. hasya,nape azraei duk kt kg?xstay ngn korang?

    ReplyDelete
  2. soalan yang bagus tu cik wawa.. Long.. apesal ko bagi anak ko kat mak?? hu hu...

    ReplyDelete
  3. nenek dier nk men dgn dier... mak dier xsampai ati tgk dier rindukan cucu... jd mak dier pn bagila nenek dier jager mgg ni...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

look alike????

3 babies and 3 different times....  azraei' yang pasti yg pakai baju hitam tuh... yg lagi dua org tuh... hehehe.. rahsia... we called this pic 3A's..he (not azraei' of course) gave the name... but it does sound interesting..i guess.??looking at the pic... we wondering... who does azraei' look alike... the top pic or below???? BITAU EH....   PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW EH... mmm... alang2 tertulis nih... nk komen pasal piala thomas... esok petang.. Malaysia lwn China utk kelayakan final... i really hope so all of them will perform 110%...  especially our second double and third single... still hurt with the comment 'fizikal sy ok... xberapa penat..hope esok leh perform lebih baik.' sdgkan lawan kiter berjuang habis-habisan... sampai basah2 bj... dier boleh ckp sy xberapa penat...it's my opinion ok... i hurt much watching him playing... even my father in law spi nk darah tinggi tgk dier main... really hope so dier xulang lg kesilapan tidak all out semasa ma...

Blessed and syukur...

After quite some time, this blog turned silent. The busy me forget to spend a little time to look back and review.  Its 2016, and its June. My life has turned great. Everything that happened in life is sweet even though there are some that are bitter but it turned sweet. I learnt to accept life as it is and turned the bitter thing to sweet. I managed my time better even though it did turn upside down few times. Chaotic, but that's how I learnt to cope. Its tiring but its fun. Its turned you into someone better. The boys have grown a year older and wiser. Not a single word of complaint even if I didn't cook. Not even a single complaint even when they were scolded. Not a wining when I was too busy doing my work. It made me think, to be a better mother and treat them better. They treat me so nicely and how can I not? How am I not blessed from this?  Others obstacles are harder and tougher than me. There are those who are fighting cancer, there are some with financial crisi...

Learning to Write..

  Suddenly, there are some parts of me that urge me to write. And I have been searching for the topic which somehow still on search. Therefore, after seven years of halt, today, decided to write again. As the drawn path on the sand showing no end, that's today represent my gratitude  for all the fruits that I sowed today. Today, my morning goes smooth and slow, which gave me calmness and steadiness. My children had grown into fine big boys. They manage to go through the morning with less mummy's voice today. We are able to do the routines with less struggle and shouting. Showing my children had grown and understand their task in every early mornings. Hopefully today will end well too as it's not yet noon now. As today is still has few hours left, there are many things that I should sort out as my work and pending tasks that are not yet done. As hence, going to move to that unfinish task with the hope I will find the topic to share with you.